Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

FN PBR Project

Discussion in 'Rifle Discussion' started by Oakley1wa, Dec 29, 2011.

1. Oakley1wa

Oakley1wa Beaverton, Oregon, United States Member

Hello Guys!

I just have to share. After finishing all my other projects (My AR build) and purchasing a new Sig P238, I finally got my FN PBR back from the shop the other day with all of my changes made. Had the trigger tuned and a new muzzle brake fitted. I think the brake really looks good with the 24" fluted barrel. I also recently had it bedded with a new Bell & Carlson 7200 stock and got all the small accessories added. Im pretty pleased. I cant wait to reach out and touch something with it! I wish the pictures were better... It's hard to truly appreciate in these ones.

Since I have your attention... Does anyone have a favorite 300wsm box ammo? I am looking for a good range round. Thanks

Side note. I strongly recommend Richard's Gun Shop in Tillamook to anyone on the Oregon coast who needs a gunsmith. I was very pleased with him

close.jpg

far.jpg

2. Obi_Wang

Obi_Wang Scappoose Or Member

Wow, beautiful rifle break looks great on there interested to see some range pics.

3. Oakley1wa

Thank you. It actually came out better than I had hoped. I cant wait to get some range time with it!

4. cyclesurvival

cyclesurvival Vancouver Well-Known Member

Oakley
    What brand of muzzle brake?
    Thanks cycle

5. Oakley1wa

It's called a Painkiller and is made by a man who builds custom brakes named Kirby Allen. His company is Allen Precision Shooting