Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

FN PBR Project

Discussion in 'Rifle Discussion' started by Oakley1wa, Dec 29, 2011.

1. Oakley1wa

Oakley1wa Beaverton, Oregon, United States Member

Hello Guys!

I just have to share. After finishing all my other projects (My AR build) and purchasing a new Sig P238, I finally got my FN PBR back from the shop the other day with all of my changes made. Had the trigger tuned and a new muzzle brake fitted. I think the brake really looks good with the 24" fluted barrel. I also recently had it bedded with a new Bell & Carlson 7200 stock and got all the small accessories added. Im pretty pleased. I cant wait to reach out and touch something with it! I wish the pictures were better... It's hard to truly appreciate in these ones.

Since I have your attention... Does anyone have a favorite 300wsm box ammo? I am looking for a good range round. Thanks

Side note. I strongly recommend Richard's Gun Shop in Tillamook to anyone on the Oregon coast who needs a gunsmith. I was very pleased with him

close.jpg

far.jpg

2. Obi_Wang

Obi_Wang Scappoose Or Member

Wow, beautiful rifle break looks great on there interested to see some range pics.

3. Oakley1wa

Thank you. It actually came out better than I had hoped. I cant wait to get some range time with it!

4. cyclesurvival

cyclesurvival Vancouver Well-Known Member

Oakley
    What brand of muzzle brake?
    Thanks cycle

5. Oakley1wa

It's called a Painkiller and is made by a man who builds custom brakes named Kirby Allen. His company is Allen Precision Shooting