JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
looks like the trade fell thru. rifle is still available. entertaining offers. Will sell just the gun for $800 (package price would still be $1400) if I can get it sold in the next couple days. If not, price goes back up.

Very interested in the rifle but have a couple of questions:

Does the rifle have a detachable box mag?
Can the trigger be easily reset to a heaved pull, like 4 lbs?
Does the scope have true tactical turrets with external markings, or removable dust covers like a target or hunting scope?
How did you get a black Hogue stock? Thought they only came from FN with green overmolded stocks.

Very interested in the rifle but have a couple of questions:

Does the rifle have a detachable box mag?
Can the trigger be easily reset to a heaved pull, like 4 lbs?
Does the scope have true tactical turrets with external markings, or removable dust covers like a target or hunting scope?
How did you get a black Hogue stock? Thought they only came from FN with green overmolded stocks.

To answer your questions:

Yes it has a detachable box mag. 5 round detachable.

The trigger can be reset. It had an almost 7 pound pull from the factory but I had the gunsmith put a new spring in and crank it down to 2.5. Don't know why anyone would want that heavy of a trigger on a precision rifle. It could be put back to 4 pounds though without replacing the spring.

It has tactical turrets with markings. It also has larger than normal dust cover caps that cover the turrets which makes it nice for storing an not worrying about it be bumped out of where it's set (I always make sure I have it reset to the "0" mark anyways. You can adjust it, then loose the turret with allen heads, and set it to "0" so you can dial in for windage and elevation.

It came from the factory with a black stock. On the website last time I looked you could only get them in green now supposedly.

Things I'd possibly be interested in for trade would be an AR (pistol or something in 6.8, 6.5 grendel), FAL, M1A1 scout, pistol in 10mm

Not looking for any oly guns. Sorry.

Still up for sale. Not really wanting a trade right now. My gal and I are on the rocks and she might be moving out so I need to start saving some cash incase I gotta move.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.