JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$900
Manufacturer
FN Herstal
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Newberg
State
Oregon
Zip Code
FN Patrol Bolt .308 with a Nikki Stirlng Game King 3.5-12x44 scope. Comes with 1-10 rnd mag and 1- 5 rnd mag. $950 cash 3306A6F2-64EA-4AFD-B38D-99D1EEFE6370.jpeg B21CD6A7-DB29-4895-B494-675BE239B65D.jpeg 97428238-AEE2-4B8E-B995-6BD208E1C9B6.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I am looking for one, but in Seattle area. These are hard to find and superb rifles. Someone at our range has one and I tried it. It is a superb rifle and very accurate. The action is amazing. Stock in pictures seem cheap polymer, but actually it is a very ergonomic and well made stock. You got to hold this rifle to apreciate it. I have been looking for one for few weeks, but they are rare. 2 or 3 are usually listed on GunBrokers, but I do not want to deal with shipping. I hope one pops-up near Seattle, so I can buy it in person (of course transfer done through a FFL dealer in a gun store).

I am looking for one, but in Seattle area. These are hard to find and superb rifles. Someone at our range has one and I tried it. It is a superb rifle and very accurate. The action is amazing. Stock in pictures seem cheap polymer, but actually it is a very ergonomic and well made stock. You got to hold this rifle to apreciate it. I have been looking for one for few weeks, but they are rare. 2 or 3 are usually listed on GunBrokers, but I do not want to deal with shipping. I hope one pops-up near Seattle, so I can buy it in person (of course transfer done through a FFL dealer in a gun store).

shipping isnt a big deal...especially from oregon to washington! LOL! If you want it as badly as you say you do...shipping shouldnt be an issue especially fully insured with fedex. We have shipped well over 250 rifles without issue and have received 10 times that without issue.

shipping isnt a big deal...especially from oregon to washington! LOL! If you want it as badly as you say you do...shipping shouldnt be an issue especially fully insured with fedex. We have shipped well over 250 rifles without issue and have received 10 times that without issue.
Sorry, but I do not want to deal with shipping firearms.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.