JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$350
Manufacturer
FN Herstal
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Olympia
State
Washington
Zip Code
I loaned a buddy money and he used this FN as collateral. Long story short, I now own it. I loaned $350 and that's what I want for it.

It's absolutely new in the box with all the paperwork. It has a 4" barrel, an extra backstrap, two additional magazines and the factory case.

I'd prefer to do a face-to-face transaction at my local FFL in Olympia. He's open 10-7, seven days a week and charges $10 for the transfer.

However, I am willing to ship for an additional $30 to your FFL as long as he accepts from a private party with ID.

Email or start a conversation, I'd like to get this sold. Cross posted.
dWdqK7mm.jpg
ZPmIdKmm.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Great pistol, I own one. Good price too. Word on the street is you can swap in a factory 9mm barrel in to the 40 upper and shoot 9mm. The 40 mags will hold 9mm also. I bought a 9mm barrel to try this but haven't done so yet. The 9mm barrel does fit in the 40 slide and it cycles by hand but I haven't fired any rounds yet. I also picked up an entire 9mm slide which slides right on to 40 lower in case the simple barrel swap doesn't work.

GLWS

Last Edited:
Great pistol, I own one. Good price too. Word on the street is you can swap in a factory 9mm barrel in to the 40 upper and shoot 9mm. The 40 mags will hold 9mm also. I bought a 9mm barrel to try this but haven't done so yet. The 9mm barrel does fit in the 40 slide and it cycles by hand but I haven't fired any rounds yet. I also picked up an entire 9mm slide which slides right on to 40 lower in case the simple barrel swap doesn't work.

GLWS
Great info!

Yep pretty easy to make this a 3 caliber pistol. Remember you can also shoot 357 sig by a simple barrel swap.
With the 9 you are likely better off with the full slide swap. But there are barrels for 9mm for the fns 40.
If I dodn't also already have an FNS40 would jump on you deal! GLWS as well.

Sure, if you're good with $350 and you pay whatever the ffl fees are and you have cash, I'm good with it. I'm not familiar with ffl's in the area but I'm thinkin maybe Federal Way Discount Guns??? I have no idea what they would charge etc. Maybe you know someone better???

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.