JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$70
Manufacturer
FN Herstal
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Real walnut wood stock in very good condition for Mauser 98 Standard Large Ring rifles such as Gewehr 98, Kar98k, Brno 98/22, Brno 98/29, Brno vz. 24, FN Model 1930, FN Model 1950, Spanish M43, Spanish M44, and etc.

Made of FN Mauser Walnut stock, professionally stain finished, comes with sling swivels and rubber butt pad.

Price is $50.

I can meet you at York Park in Seattle, address is 3650 Renton Ave S, Seattle, WA 98144 or I will ship via USPS at buyers expense.

If you want to buy, please call or text me at 253-TwoOneThree-NineOneZeroFive.

2022-05-09 23 04 35.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I see you mentioned which rifles it can fit but any idea if CZ 550 is one of them?

The CZ 550 action will not fit in this FN Model 98 Mauser stock nor any 98 Mauser type stock unless you would like using alot of bedding compound and dremel tool time. Because the CZ 550 is on their long action with a blocked magazine, or with a detachable magazine.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.