JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
WTF would a civil police department need these (semi-auto or otherwise) to use against citizens? o_O

8E9A3BE5-33B0-4978-8D3D-F4FA11184EF9.png

Just the thing for a little plinking on a camping trip. It would sure tear up a can of beans, wouldn't it boys and girls?

It's just an administrative tool to keep us safe from ourselves. :confused:

They should sell it direct to me from the department for nothing. Or some other gun guy as we already paid for it. Paying twice would chap my hide.

MRAP's can be nullified with some shall we say, "creatively camouflaged trenching"... that ignites on fire once fallen into. ;)
That approach would likely work for nearly any ground based assault, but they denied my permit to put a flammable trench around my house.

Seriously though, the guy showing off the rig to all the civilians said they like to take that thing to as many calls as possible. It was kindly donated to the department by our US government. Apparently this is something the government has done all around the country. There may well be one of them in your town too. Seems like they have been working towards militarizing our police for quite a while now. Can't have any of those citizens getting too uppity.

Last Edited:
Yes, the DOD "donated" a lot of military equipment it no longer uses with certain conditions - they can't sell or give it away and they have to maintain it in operating condition. Some depts. have been trying to give the equipment back.

1033 program - Wikipedia

On one hand, it seems like a good idea to have the equipment dispersed throughout the USA just in case. OTOH, it has seemed to serve to militarize the police - give them the equipment and they will probably use it whether they need to or not - or at least it seems that the larger metro LEOs do.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top