JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Conisdering this thread started 7 months ago and you still have not posted a picture - I question you actually have what you say you do, I have never heard of a compact FN herstal compact hi power. Other manufactures have made compact slides. Sarco sold some compact slides and you may have a fn frame but at best that is mixed matched pistol. Prove me wrong. I may be interested.

Took me 30 seconds to google this:

FN's Ultra Modern 9mm Pistol

Looks to me that this exactly what he is selling and you owe an apology.

Thank you for the link, aslinged. Nice article. My pistol is an HP-DAc, not DAO, so it does reset the hammer after the first shot (single action) the hammer is not bobbed so it can be cocked manually, and features a short reset trigger as my other FN's and a decocker. I may take this to the range soon so I can attest to it's function, but since it is quite rare and has not yet been fired I thought that another may wish to keep it that way. Personally, if I got 'em, I shoot 'em. Thank you.

bump. i can send pics to any interested if you PM a number or email. having trouble loading from my phone and my computer has been down since I listed this.

image.jpg
Is this it?

image.jpg

hello I am responding to the hi power ad if it is still available I will offer you a 40 cal glock 22 gen 4 with 4 15 round mags, grip extensions, glock box, brush, mag loader, 70 rounds of mag tec ammo and 75 us dollars. the glock has seen very little use for I am a 1911 guy. I do have a p35 ww2 vintage so I have a soft spot for the browning 9's. let me know ,thanks Mark

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.