JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale $500 for quick sale

This factory refurbished HP has the Chilean crest, and was sold to me as new since factory redu. I bought it because a friend for many years likes HP's a lot and I wanted to see why. I have shot less than a box through it, and while it functions well it just doesn't ring my bell, not sure why. This will be a great SD gun for someone and I hope to sell it FTF. BHP002.jpg BHP001.jpg

The nice cocobolo grips come with it, since I'm a 1911 guy and they sure won't fit on a 1911.:s0114:

BHP002.jpg

BHP001.jpg

Is that a FM or FN ?
It is an FN, made before the change to the rollpin that holds in the rocker. The inside of the box has an round stamp that says "Factory Refurbished" around the outside and "FM" in the center. I assume the FM means something to someone who speak their lingo, but it has nothing to do with FN, the original maker and the factory that did the refurbishment.

How do you report an ad
I don't know, nor can I imagine why you would want to. What did I do to you?

Slide reads fabrique national, which is FN. which is weird when the box is FM
That's the INSIDE of the box, the outside says "The original F.N. FABRIQUE NATIONAL HERSTAL BELGIUM HI-POWER" No one is trying to decieve anyone here folks.

Beunos Aires is the capital of Argentina.....not Chile
I thought the guy at the gunshow said Chile, maybe he said Argentina.

Folks, I paid $600 for this and shot maybe 2 magazines from it. I paid a lot for the grips. There is no chance that I'l drop the price more. This pistol is in pristine condition externally, though they didn't swap out the barrel it is in good shape.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.