JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I know there are a lot of HPs on here right now, but this is one of the better deals, particularly considering the SIX mags that it comes with!

Hi Folks,
It's time again for me to make a couple of moves in my collection. Up for sale is my very nice condition FN Herstal HiPower SAS 9x19 in black epoxy. The gun is used, but is in very good condition (no marks, scratches, etc). It has had the mag "safety" removed and a trigger job under the custodianship of a previous owner, at which time the hammer and trigger were jeweled and the sites painted as well. The trigger is a very nice 3.5-4lbs, and the gun is quite a shooter. I'm not in LOVE with it because I get a pretty bad hammer bite from it, and I just don't feel like throwing the $$$ at it to make it a really really nice gun with no bite. Here are a ton of pictures:

SAM_0039.jpg
SAM_0041.jpg

more recent (with 2nd set of grips):
dac0a22c.jpg
6f47a0d0.jpg
2ec64c29.jpg
beb12547.jpg

The gun comes with SIX MAGS!!!! And two sets of grips! Box, original mag safety and instruction booklet as well. Three of the mags are sweetly spring-loaded so that they pop out freely for more tactical reloads on the run or somethin ;)

$625 OBO (Feel free to make offers, but don't be insulted if I don't reply to low balls). Will consider trades for the following: SP 101 SA/DA only, GP 100s, 1911s, DECENT AKs OR a DECENT BICYCLE

Portland area, ftf to anyone legally allowed to purchase a firearm in Oregon. OR DL required. CHL a plus!

Thanks for looking at this very nice FN Herstal HP SAS. You know you want it.
Cheers!

Last Edited:
Bump... still for sale, or trade. In addition to a wheel gun, I would like to taste the forbidden fruit of the 7.62x39...

I'd consider a QUALITY used AK, or something along the lines of a WASR or IO plus cash...what do you have?

Weekly Bump...

<A week is 7 days. & day bump rule violation> ~Trlsmn

I know there are a lot of HPs on here right now, but this is one of the better deals, particularly considering the SIX mags that it comes with!

Make me an offer...

Another bump.
Still have this guys, I would still prefer cash, but I'm getting more and more open to trades:

Would consider:
SP101 Da/Sa only
GP100
1911 (preferably in 9mm)
GOOD Ak74

OR a NICE BICYCLE...

Thanks for looking!!!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.