Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

FN Herstal Hi Power MkIII and Mags $625 obo

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Dr. Tatu, May 7, 2011.

1. Dr. Tatu

Dr. Tatu pdx Member

I know there are a lot of HPs on here right now, but this is one of the better deals, particularly considering the SIX mags that it comes with!

Hi Folks,
    It's time again for me to make a couple of moves in my collection. Up for sale is my very nice condition FN Herstal HiPower SAS 9x19 in black epoxy. The gun is used, but is in very good condition (no marks, scratches, etc). It has had the mag "safety" removed and a trigger job under the custodianship of a previous owner, at which time the hammer and trigger were jeweled and the sites painted as well. The trigger is a very nice 3.5-4lbs, and the gun is quite a shooter. I'm not in LOVE with it because I get a pretty bad hammer bite from it, and I just don't feel like throwing the $$$ at it to make it a really really nice gun with no bite. Here are a ton of pictures:

SAM_0039.jpg
    SAM_0041.jpg

more recent (with 2nd set of grips):
    dac0a22c.jpg
    6f47a0d0.jpg
    2ec64c29.jpg
    beb12547.jpg

The gun comes with SIX MAGS!!!! And two sets of grips! Box, original mag safety and instruction booklet as well. Three of the mags are sweetly spring-loaded so that they pop out freely for more tactical reloads on the run or somethin ;)

$625 OBO (Feel free to make offers, but don't be insulted if I don't reply to low balls). Will consider trades for the following: SP 101 SA/DA only, GP 100s, 1911s, DECENT AKs OR a DECENT BICYCLE

Portland area, ftf to anyone legally allowed to purchase a firearm in Oregon. OR DL required. CHL a plus!

Thanks for looking at this very nice FN Herstal HP SAS. You know you want it.
    Cheers!

Last edited: May 31, 2011
  2. Motorcycle man

Motorcycle man Portland New Member

How firm are you on the price?

3. bingeebob

bingeebob Portland, Oregon Member

That would depend on how much you offer him...

4. Dr. Tatu

Dr. Tatu pdx Member

HAHA! I'm reasonably "firm", but willing to entertain offers.

5. Dr. Tatu

Dr. Tatu pdx Member

Bump... still for sale, or trade. In addition to a wheel gun, I would like to taste the forbidden fruit of the 7.62x39...

6. odiesplace97301

odiesplace97301 silverton area Member

what are looking for in 7.62x39

7. Dr. Tatu

Dr. Tatu pdx Member

I'd consider a QUALITY used AK, or something along the lines of a WASR or IO plus cash...what do you have?

8. Dr. Tatu

Dr. Tatu pdx Member

Weekly Bump...

<A week is 7 days. & day bump rule violation> ~Trlsmn

I know there are a lot of HPs on here right now, but this is one of the better deals, particularly considering the SIX mags that it comes with!

Make me an offer...

9. Dr. Tatu

Dr. Tatu pdx Member

Another bump.
    Still have this guys, I would still prefer cash, but I'm getting more and more open to trades:

Would consider:
    SP101 Da/Sa only
    GP100
    1911 (preferably in 9mm)
    GOOD Ak74

OR a NICE BICYCLE...

Thanks for looking!!!

10. bugster42

bugster42 portland New Member

What kind of bicycle are you looking for? I work at a bike shop and could get you some awesome bike goodness for a fair trade.

11. Dr. Tatu

Dr. Tatu pdx Member

Trade pending

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.