JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
FN Herstal Browning Hi Power 9mm. Unfired mint condition. Belgian made. Removable butstock and web holster. 500m windage sights. $2000. Originally made for British police. Papers of origin from Browning included.

20150620_074203.jpg

20150620_074203.jpg

Were'nt these made in the early to mid 90s? Cant tell by your pics but these should have come in a thin black briefcase type case.

Looked it up in my Browning/FN literature and the standard codes are 245=9mm and the NW means made in 94. A friend of mine and I bought a few of these in consecutive serial number sets and the serials were very similar and they are guns that were ordered by sadam hussein/Iraq and he shortly after got into hot water with NATO and FN would not deliver the order and they sat in warehouse thru late 90s into early 2000s and were sold to importer and sold off to US civilians.

Have not seen one with original canvas and wood like that as it was offered as an option by importer but most people didnt order the extras.

Anyway, interested but need to talk a bit so contact me if you want to connect via phone. Im in Grants Pass and get to Eugene quite a bit.

Thanks

Last Edited:
It's a 1994 model. Made in Belgium. As a set. Shipped to the British police. It's not aftermarket anything. That's the way the set came. Look up the numbers. You will see that this is a more than fair price. Unfired, mint condition. Proof of origin. Imported in 2004. Never assembled in the UK.

Thomas, for your own safety and security, it probably isn't wise to put your phone number out there. Best to use a private conversation

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.