JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm tempted myself but I have about 2000rds of AR food myself among other ammo. I have more ammo around here than I'll ever shoot and I still don't have to much, lol! Same with ammo cans. I have lots and lots of full cans and lots and lots of empties but I still don't have to much. I don't think that's possible.

Last Edited:
Hah I see you cross posted on calguns. I went there to share but you beat me to it!
Yeah I have a few forums I post deals on when I find one that is too good not to post. That's one of them. I was hesitant to post this there because they usually come back with "Most ranges won't allow this because it's steel core." but this is in a sealed ammo can and is great for long term storage. Maybe SHTF use or for shooting when you can go someplace that allows it. I feel their pain, I lived in California for 19 years.

Yeah, I was born and raised there. 33 years of my life. Just moved up here last October and can shoot whatever I want on my property here. The difference is night and day. Only thing I miss about being in California, the classified ads on calguns. There are things here I'd like to buy from members, but most is in Oregon or on the west side of state. I'm in the boonies now. I'd save paying full price at Clarks or North 40.

Yeah, I was born and raised there. 33 years of my life. Just moved up here last October and can shoot whatever I want on my property here. The difference is night and day. Only thing I miss about being in California, the classified ads on calguns. There are things here I'd like to buy from members, but most is in Oregon or on the west side of state. I'm in the boonies now. I'd save paying full price at Clarks or North 40.
Yeah I lived and worked in the Bay area for a few years and then moved out to the valley to Tracy. We also had a house in Stockton. Just sold that this past year when the market improved. I've been in Northern Louisiana for almost 10 years and owned this house for 12 and it is night and day. I'm 5 miles from where Willie Robertson was born and it's in the sticks. Nothing but old farms and pine forest. I can walk out back and do mag dumps if I want and the only thing that would happen is I might get a visit from a neighbor wanting to join me, lol. One of my neighbors has a select fire H&K MP5. Love hearing him out there playing with that. I've shot it and it's a blast. Wouldn't want to feed it though.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top