Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Fn fs2000 $1600 - $1500 if sold by friday (10/8)

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by PhysicsGuy, Sep 12, 2010.

1. PhysicsGuy

PhysicsGuy Corvallis, OR Resident Science Nut

Excellent condition FN FS2000, .223/5.56. This is the flattop tactical model with flip up BUIS. Gun comes with one mag and factory box. This is a forward ejecting gun, so it works great shooting both left and right sides (one of the few bullpups that can). This gun takes STANAG (AR-15) magazines. These sell for $2100+ new. $1600 $1500 if sold by friday (10/8)

IMG_0113.jpg
    IMG_0114.jpg
    IMG_0115-1.jpg

2. PhysicsGuy

bump

3. PhysicsGuy

Btt, willing to take $1500 if sold by friday (10/8)

4. Phillyfan

Phillyfan Oregon City, Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

So does this eject shells out the top? Can't see the port. Just curious, cool gun.

5. PhysicsGuy

Ejects out near the front (the door can be seen closed right below the front sight). The shells run down the side slot and out that door, so it works great for ambi shooting.

6. SleepynSeattle

SleepynSeattle Seattle Member

It's a "forward ejection system". A more accurate way to put it would be.....it dribbles out the front end, like an inbred case queen drooling brass. *sluuurp*. Very cool gun, very fun to shoot. Guaranteed to get everyone at the ranges attention!!

7. trainsktg

trainsktg Portland OR Well-Known Member

It looks a bit like that Morita rifle from Starship Troopers.

Keith

8. NoOne

NoOne Puget Sound Active Member

I have one of these rifles, and they are really fun to shoot. Plenty accurate, and really good for very close confines such as CQB or from inside a vehicle or other confined space.

Usually, my brass just falls onto the shooting brass about 2 inches behind the muzzle in a neat little pile. The rifle is very easy to clean too as the barrel assembly just slides forward and off the stock group. Access to all the parts for cleaning is fantastic, and you don't have any of the issues of carbon blowback into the bolt/bolt carrier group like you do on the direct gas impingement system of the AR15. The gas piston comes out easily and is really easy to clean.

I bought the tactical rail lower end for the rifle, but haven't done anything with it..so I'm beginning to think that I might have been better off leaving the rifle just like it came as in the photos here.

The FS2000 would make an excellent "whipet (whip it) gun per Clyde Barrow's use of those sorts of firearms.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.