Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS WA FN FNX 9mm Black LNIB

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by tenna, Sep 17, 2014.

1. tenna

tenna Tacoma New Member

Looking to get rid of one of my handguns, a LNIB FN FNX 9mm.
    Bought about 6 months ago from a local dealer and have only fired a few mags from it to test it out, and the gun shoots fantastic. The gun is fully ambidextrous and has an excellent trigger. There's no apparent wear and I'm willing to throw in a IWB holster I also got from Old Faithful Holsters that is designed for this gun. I wore the holster and gun only a few times, there's no noticeable holster wear and you'll still have to break in the leather pad on the holster some since it's so stiff and new still. The holster is about a 50$ value.

Contains:
    Hard blue case with locking cable
    Black 9mm FN FNX 9mm
    3 17rnd magazines
    Manual
    Old Faithful IWB Holster

Asking 450$ cash for everything. Which is way less than I purchased the gun itself for 6 months ago. I just bought 2 new guns recently and don't have the need for the FN anymore, and I need some extra cash quick for an upcoming trip next week. Looking to make a FAST SALE on this so please, be timely. I'm in the Tacoma area and am willing to help drive or meet up.

Message me for info, I will add some pics in a few hours.

2. tenna

tenna Tacoma New Member

fnx9.png holster.jpg

JohnnyD likes this.
  3. cosme9242

cosme9242 Kent Member

Go post this at waguns.org It would of been gone by now and there is much more members in closer proximity. Keep it at the price you have it for or drop it by $25 and I don't see how it would last the day before being sold. Good luck

4. Rich7944

Rich7944 Kent, Wa. Active Member

Do you still have this gun for sale?
    If so give me a call or text me
    Rich 206-595-8342