Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

FN FNX .45 ACP

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by biggmac1, Oct 13, 2013.

1. biggmac1

biggmac1 Covington, WA Member

*** SOLD ***

Up for grabs is a slightly used (approximately 100 rounds down the tube) FN Herstal FNX chambered in .45 ACP. Comes complete with original case, 3 magazines and two interchangeable backstraps. Also included are three (3) 100 round Winchester 230gr FMJ value packs. I am selling this for $750 FTF in the King/Pierce county areas of Western Washington. Buyer must have a CPL, WAC, or good guy card equivalent.

Specs of the pistol can be seen: HERE

I have conducted a good amount of business here and on other sites, to include high-dollar sales of complete rifles, uppers, lowers, optics, and handguns. I have 100% feedback here as both a buyer and a seller. I have always had satisfied customers. Buy with confidence. If you have any questions, please PM me or e-mail me here. Thank you for your interest.

FNX3_zpsc7025ecb.jpg

FNX1_zpsfdda6edc.jpg

FNX2_zps23c4b50a.jpg

Last edited: Oct 20, 2013
  2. Barachiah

Barachiah Eastern Oregon at last Active Member

Why do you have to be in Washington? I want one of these bad, good luck to ye.

3. biggmac1

BTT

4. biggmac1

BTT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.