JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$799
Manufacturer
FN Herstal
Caliber
5.7x28mm
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
For sale is my like new, FN FiveSeven USG Handgun with three factory 20 round magazines, original box, and all paperwork and accessories.

Fewer than 50 rounds fired since I purchased it new, then placed into storage after cleaning .

If You are an Oregon resident, I can meet You at my dealer there just off of I-5 and Columbia Blvd in North Portland.
They will only charge You $25.00 for the transfer.

please see my other ads for a Brand New Beretta 92A1 in the box with 3, 17 round magazines, and a Brand new Ruger LCP in .380in the box with a Raspberry Frame.

Thank You.

EC6990E5-6DEF-4779-A89D-B3A36DADD0BD.jpeg FF09333B-F005-4A5A-A56A-AE8ABA2BA8D4.jpeg 8EAE084B-04AC-4105-8F77-A54BAEDA5147.jpeg 7919BADC-2BB6-4201-A09B-2E51195B053C.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Just downsizing, so my loss is your gain.
You will always be able to sell it for more than you paid for it at this price.
I also have a carbon fiber Blackhawk Serpa paddle holster for it for just $20, and 3 magazine extension floorplates and springs for just $30 for all 3 that are available with the purchase of this pistol. These increase the magazine capacity to 30 rounds each.

Thanks.

This just keeps getting better. Not usually into reselling. Once I get something I like I have a hard time parting with it but it is always a bonus to have something that at least retains its value...even better when it increases.

The advantage of the Five Seven over the Ruger 57, if this makes any difference, is that the Five Seven is designed for the military whereas the Ruger 57 is more for civilian use. The mechanisms are extremely similar, but the Five Seven would be better for military use as the slide prevents debris getting into the action much better, and the slide and action is protected better.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.