JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My dealer has a LNIB unfired FN FiveseveN on his shelf for $859. He told me today while I was in there that I could have it for $749 if I wanted it. He says a guy bought it from him, had it on lay-a-way for almost two months and then when he picked it up he brought it back the same day and traded it toward a 1911 he wanted. The gun is brand new for all intensive purposes.

I have always wanted one sine they are the gun the officers carry on Battlestar Galactica. I am also afraid they might be banned soon because of the 20 round mags and the bad press they have been getting as "cop killer" guns.

What do you think?

FN_Five_Seven_USG_Black_A.jpg

I absolutely love mine. It has been flawlessly reliable and despite what people say the ammo is not that expensive. As other calibers have climbed dramatically over the last year or two 5.7X28mm has hardly changed from when I bought mine in 2005.

I think it would make a great survival pistol. It is extremely light with very high capacity. The rounds have proven effective in the real world although I am sad about how we know this (Fort Hood shooting).

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top