JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I rented one at the range and ran 200 rounds through it. Really an amazining gun. As little, or maybe less recoil than a .22LR and yet accurate and fast. Very fun to shoot. Utility is pretty limited realistically, it's more of a "for fun" weapon.

Something to be aware of: you may find some reports of FTRB and ka-booming. As I recall the moron who spread the story of this was shooting reloaded ammo that had an OAL too long.

I bought one of these a couple of years ago and was very impressed with it. At first, I found the safety location a bit odd, but you can get used to it with enough practice.

As stated, it is very accurate with low recoil. By the way, the recoil is not less than a .22 LR. It's definitely quite a bit less than a 9mm, but it's still more than a .22 LR.

The main negative about the gun are that ammo is expensive, even when you buy it by the case.

Some skeptics continue to question its stopping power, but it's a handgun...in the grand scheme of things, all handguns are pretty whimpy compared to a rifle.

I believe it uses the same ammo as the P90 correct? And from what I have seen they seem to go for almost a grand :s0001:

That's an awful lot for a "fun gun" with spendy ammo... still... I can't help but want one!!! :D

I'm in WA though so that might be an issue... then there's the shortage of green rectangles to deal with... :eek:

How much can you get/sell them for?

I sell them for 940, Black USG model.

The Washington thing isn't a big deal, I would have to ship to an FFL there though because it is a pistol.

Shortage of green rectangles huh..... I like that verbaige.