JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a new never fired hard to get IOM version of the five seven and has Everything including the LEO letter with it! The three ten round mags have never had a shell in them and all the contents and weapon are absolutely stunning. I'm going to ask $2000 plus $35 to ship from my FFL to yours

Insurance is available but not included in the shipping quote if you want it for a dollar per hundred ! This is cross posted on other sites and time stamp rules! located and live in Tulsa,Oklahoma 74114 No Trades please! IMG_09391_zpsca6fdd6b.jpg 3ema8ave.jpg pusybupu.jpg enysyber.jpg IMG_09381_zps062e182b.jpg ********To those concerned i will email or pm you photo with my drivers license with the gun being sold which is pictured upon asking for it.********

Last Edited:
No thread-crapping.
Thread-crapping occurs when a member posts negative comments in another members classified ad. If you believe there is a problem with the ad either start a conversation with the seller or report the post for moderation.

What is the difference between the IOM model and their other models?

IOM model
a) round trigger guard
b) first generation was double action only, second generation was single action.
c) came with 10 round magazines
d) first generation had fixed sights, second generation has adjustable sights.
e) first and second generations have single sided mag release.
f) both generations has dimpled texture on the grips.
g) first generation had no light rail, second generation has european standard light rail.
h) first generation had no manual safety because it was DAO, second generation has ambi-safety.

USG Tactical model
a) square trigger guard.
b) single action only.
c) comes with three 20 round mags.
d) adjustable sights.
e) reversable mag release.
f) coarse checkering on front strap and front of grips, fine checkering on backstrap and back of grip.
g) standard 1913 Picatinny light rail.
h) has ambi-safety.

Last Edited:
Going to add a pay option 1850+10 boxes of Fn 197 Vmax ammo or 1850+300 rnds of some quality 308cal.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.