JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a blackhawk paddle holster, about 80rds of misc 5.7x28 ammo, some red tip, a few HP. A box and manual from a FN57, and a set of lee custom carbide dies for the 5.7x28 round. The gun was stolen about a year ago, and I don't have much hope of getting it back at this point.

$100 for all or make offer/trade.

<broken link removed>

I hate gun thieves worse than gun grabbers. Take faith in knowing that if you were the registered owner you"ll be notified when its brought into FFL/confiscation. On the other hand it always helps to be persistant and help jog your local PD memory. Lets hope thats your last gun theft experience.

I hate stupid gun thieves even more, I let a very trusted friend borrow it to try it out (he was thinking of getting one) the thieves took the gun out of the factory case, also left a laptop, jewelry and some cash sitting in plain sight at his house, morons.. Insurance paid for it, but i miss it dearly, what other pistol has 20rd mags, and shoots .224 bullets?

at least they can't buy ammo at bimart.

I also have 180 pcs of brass that will go along with this deal.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top