Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

FN Five-Seven holster, misc ammo and lee custom carbide dies

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by nforest, Feb 27, 2011.

1. nforest

nforest Eugene, OR & Costa Rica Active Member

I have a blackhawk paddle holster, about 80rds of misc 5.7x28 ammo, some red tip, a few HP. A box and manual from a FN57, and a set of lee custom carbide dies for the 5.7x28 round. The gun was stolen about a year ago, and I don't have much hope of getting it back at this point.

$100 for all or make offer/trade.

fn57 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

2. cooper

cooper molalla Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I hate gun thieves worse than gun grabbers. Take faith in knowing that if you were the registered owner you"ll be notified when its brought into FFL/confiscation. On the other hand it always helps to be persistant and help jog your local PD memory. Lets hope thats your last gun theft experience.

3. nforest

nforest Eugene, OR & Costa Rica Active Member

I hate stupid gun thieves even more, I let a very trusted friend borrow it to try it out (he was thinking of getting one) the thieves took the gun out of the factory case, also left a laptop, jewelry and some cash sitting in plain sight at his house, morons.. Insurance paid for it, but i miss it dearly, what other pistol has 20rd mags, and shoots .224 bullets?

at least they can't buy ammo at bimart.

I also have 180 pcs of brass that will go along with this deal.