JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi, as the title states, I am looking to purchase an FN Five Seven Handgun in the surrounding Portland areas. Looking for the lowest price possible as my wife has given me the green light for the holidays. Please PM me asap if you have one for sale and let me know how much you are looking for. I am looking to buy ASAP so please leave me a phone number as well. Thanks for looking!

Have you seen what people are asking for these now? $2500 used :s0095: I wish I would have snagged one for $750 on Cheaper Than Dirt 2 years ago. Anyway best of luck. Prices will come back down

They seem to be getting harder to find but don't give into the price hikes things will calm down eventually. Also if you need a holster for it once you get it i have a nice blade tech IWB, and a Blackhawk Serpa with paddle both are LNIB and both fit USG version of the five seven. I used to have both an IOM and a USg version ages ago i traded them away but dearly miss them now. Anyhow Let me know and i will send you the link to the ad or just do a search for my posts.

JP

Thanks everyone for the replies. Yeah, no way in heck am I going to buy one for over a grand, even if that means i'm not going to have a snowballs chance to get one. I pretty much am blessed to have what I currently have. But wow, I am really kicking myself for not picking up one of these for $650 when I had the chance. Thanks for the J Beagle reference but I don't want to deal with the FFL transfers since i'm from Oregon.

A guy I went through the Frontsight 4 day handgun class with brought an FN 5.7 to class. It was a complete POS and completely malfunctioned before failing to the point of needing a gunsmith, the only way he finished the class was with a loaner gun from one of us that brought a spare. I would never own one or trust my life to it. I wouldn't do it if I were you. Just my 2 Cents. Good luck with your search.

That makes me a feel a bit better lol. I'm not really in a rush to get one, especially since i'm not wiling to overpay. I would much rather spend the extra money on ammo at this point but i'm still waiting out for a 5.7. 2 years ago, I was deciding between a 4" Smith & Wesson 500SW or a FN 5.7. I went with the "bigger is better" mindset and got the 500SW.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.