JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Like new semi-automatic .223 cal./5.56 mm sporting rifle. It is based on the FN FAL platform,
Features: Based on the FN FAL platform Aircraft grade, 7075 T6 aluminum receiver is machined from a solid bar to extacting specifications in the U.S.. Design specifically to accept AR-15 (M-16) magazines. Last round hold open and paddle magazine release. Original FN FAL gas operated piston breech block unlocking sysytem, Barrel: smooth chamber .223 cal. / 5.56 mm, carbon steel, 16.25 inch, 1/2-28 TPI threaded barrel, button rifled Buttstock, forend and grip molded from glass filled nylon for added impact strength and thermal stability. The lower, including the fire control mechanism and all components are original FN FAL components.Primary exterior metal surfaces, except the magazine, are painted with Duracoat brand coatings.
HAS OLIVE DRAB FURNATURE -RED DOT LASER SIGHT-3-30 ROUND MAGS(M-16) 40 ROUNDS OF AMMO--AMMO POUCH--TACCTICAL CASE--GRENADE LAUNCHER--ONLY FIRED 60 ROUNDS OTHERWISE IS STILL BRAND NEW.RED ROCK AREMS RECIEVER--TASCO SCOPE MORE FOR LOOKS--LOL ADJUSTABLE BI-POD.VERY VERY NICE RIFLE.I WILL TAKE A PART TRADE FOR--TAURUS 24/7 PRO 9MM--GLOCK 19--.17HMR--GOOD .22 RIFLE--GLOCK 23 .40 SAW--WALTHER P22--I NEED CASH TOO. THE MSRP FOR MY RIFLE WITHOUT ALL THE EXTRAS IS $1400 I AM ASKING $1100 OBO THANKS COMES WITH EVERYTHING IN PHOTO #1

FAL 001.jpg

FAL 002.jpg

MADE BY RED ROCK ARMS IN ARIZONA VERY WELL BUILT YOU CAN GO TO THE SITE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT IT IT IS CALLED THE ATR-1 THEY ALSO HAVE THE SHOOTING SPECS ON IT THERE AS WELL.I WOULD NOT SELL IT IF I DID'NT NEED THE CASH RIGHT NOW.THANKS

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.