JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have a new in box ak and 8 or so mags and amo to go with it. Also Scope and mount my concern is that scope mount looks kinda flimsy do you have some better shots of the mont hows it hold up to shooting?

I do have a custom S&W 45 acp revolver older one that had a very nice mod done to it
to be like a Fitz Special, very profesional job done to it, one of a kind. this is not a wannabee hack job all work looks factory done , very nice wich is why i am unsure yet of trades, Mark

what can you tell me about the receiver assembly. I have heard good and bad about Century Arms, and would like an informed opinion.

If the receiver was an earlier model by Indústria de Material Bélico do Brasil, or IMBEL, its good. Imbel (before 1990) and DSA machine receivers from a forged billit, others use castings. The real treasure would be to find a Belgian FN receiver but they're well into the 4-digit range.

Later Brazilian made FALs have Type 3, investment-cast receivers, a feature that simplifies production and lowers cost. Early FN made FALs for Brazil are typical FN 1964 models with Type 1 or Type 2 receivers, plastic stock, handguard, and pistol grip, 22 mm cylindrical flash hider for grenade launching, and plastic model "D" carrying handle.

DSA does only Type 1 and type 2 forged receivers. I use them exclusively on all of my builds.

Pretty near all other FAL receivers are cast.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.