JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

Are you disappointed every time you see a low quality CAI-built or brand X FAL? Do you, as I, believe FALs should have high quality forged receivers and high quality parts throughout? So do I. The only disappointment I have with this FAL is that I must sell it at significant loss, to pay some bills.

It contains a DSA type II high quality forged 4140 upper receiver, an original FN lower receiver, an original FN G1 barrel and flash suppressor, and is 100% 922(r) compliant again using the highest quality US parts. No shortcuts here!

It is shown with a wooden carry handle. If I can find my gas plug wrench, I intend to replace it with a standard handle. If not, my loss is your gain!

Two mags included.

Sacrifice priced at $1100

View attachment 183531
View attachment 183533
View attachment 183535
View attachment 183537

View attachment 183530

View attachment 183532

View attachment 183534

View attachment 183536

Correct. I put the brand new walnut furniture onto a different FAL of mine in the attempt to make this one more 'affordable'. But if you wanted it in wood, I could move the furniture back and adjust the price to $1500...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.