Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

FN/FAL G1, .308, original FN with DSA type II receiver, price reduced!!!

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by FAL, Jun 10, 2011.

1. FAL

FAL Salem Active Member

SOLD

Are you disappointed every time you see a low quality CAI-built or brand X FAL? Do you, as I, believe FALs should have high quality forged receivers and high quality parts throughout? So do I. The only disappointment I have with this FAL is that I must sell it at significant loss, to pay some bills.

It contains a DSA type II high quality forged 4140 upper receiver, an original FN lower receiver, an original FN G1 barrel and flash suppressor, and is 100% 922(r) compliant again using the highest quality US parts. No shortcuts here!

It is shown with a wooden carry handle. If I can find my gas plug wrench, I intend to replace it with a standard handle. If not, my loss is your gain!

Two mags included.

Sacrifice priced at $1100

FAL1.jpg
    FAL2.jpg
    FAL3.jpg
    FAL4.jpg

FAL1.jpg

FAL2.jpg

FAL3.jpg

FAL4.jpg

2. FAL

FAL Salem Active Member

bump

3. FAL

FAL Salem Active Member

BUMP

4. FAL

FAL Salem Active Member

bump

5. Wildwest Milford

Wildwest Milford NJ New Member

Is this the same FAL you were trying to sell a while back with the wooden furniture? Still have that one or the furniture for it?

6. FAL

FAL Salem Active Member

Correct. I put the brand new walnut furniture onto a different FAL of mine in the attempt to make this one more 'affordable'. But if you wanted it in wood, I could move the furniture back and adjust the price to $1500...

7. FAL

FAL Salem Active Member

bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.