JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
image.jpg image.jpg Been debating on selling this for a bit, I'm still unsure, but here goes.
I bought it used and have never shot it so I can't say how accurate it is but they are great weapons.

Cost is $900.

I'm located in the Beaverton/Aloha area.

image.jpg

image.jpg

You might want to tell people what upper receiver is on it, what other markings it has. This will determine if it was built by a private party or one of the importers.

Do you know how much the previous owner shot it?

Did he build it?....

Does it come with a magazine or more than one?

Any marking on what appears to be an after market bipod?

Do you know the make of the plastic furniture?

This info will help you sell your rifle.

The upper receiver is a Springfield Armory upper. Someone built it and shot it but I don't know how much. I don't know much about the FAL except that I shot my buddy's years ago and I loved it.

It comes with two (2) mags, it takes metric mags.

I don't know the make of the plastic furniture.

Like I stated, I know very little about the FN FAL platform so I thank those that have set me in the right direction for putting information down.

The upper receiver is a Springfield SA-48-Match receiver made in Brazil. The only markings I can find on the lower receiver, besides the SN, is UE 60. The bolt and receiver SNs do not match but I haven't checked the barrel. If you want close up pictures of specific areas on the rifle let me know and I'll get them to you.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.