JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
FN Herstal
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Portland
State
Oregon
I have a gently used FN Browning Auto 5 in 12 gauge standard. Takes 2-3/4 shells. Shoots light loads or slugs depending on how you set up the friction rings. Manufactured in Belgium in 1939. It has the original one-piece carrier assembly but can be upgraded to a two-piece carrier assembly, "speed-feed", with 3 parts from MGW. The previous owner had it professionally cut down and recrowned to just over 18 inches to use as a home defense gun. He said it probably had 400 shells through it. I have put another 80 shells through it and it functioned flawlessly. I recently bought and installed a Sure Cycle Action Cycle Kit, Browning Factory Spring Kit, a Browning safety sear, a Browning safety sear follower, and safety sear spring. The gun runs like a well-oiled machine with the new springs and friction rings. All the screws are good, nothing seized, no rust, and no pitting. The wood stock didn't have any finish on it so I stained it and put on a new Pachmayr recoil pad.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.