Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

FN/AR upper... price/source

Discussion in 'Rifle Discussion' started by Rix, Jan 5, 2010.

1. Rix

Rix Tacoma Active Member

I'm very nearly ready to get the FN upper for an ar15, Just woindering if anyone has a line on a good price/source.
    (the one that uses ps90 mags)

2. ORBrit

ORBrit Eugene Member

Mine's for sale, $700 with 2 mags red dot, VFG and rail covers.

3. Rix

Rix Tacoma Active Member

How many rounds down it?
    Performance?
    Willing to ship?

4. ORBrit

ORBrit Eugene Member

It has about 600 rounds (they add up quickly with 50 round magazines!) - I also have ammo to sell (but hazmat fees may make that quite expensive to sell) - I had an FN Five-seveN but sold that already.

It shoots very flat like you'd expect. The weak point in this set up is the cheap red dot scope - it must be an 8-10 MOA dot! Obviously it is not up to precision shooting at 100 yards - although the cartridge is.

Yes I could ship it - maybe email me a copy of your DL or something showing your address and DOB.
    I'll send you a PM with my email so we can continue the discussion there.
    Thanks.

5. Scott

Scott Battle Ground Well-Known Member

Just an observation here but one in WA and the other in OR it has to go through FFL. Just something to think about.

6. Schwabdl

Schwabdl Hillsboro Active Member

its an upper not a rifle no ffl required

7. ZeroRing

ZeroRing 26th District, WA Active Member

I remember seeing when you bought that! As another who contemplated a similar build, do you mind my asking why you've decided to part with it??

Just curious. :thumbup:

8. ORBrit

ORBrit Eugene Member

I got it to compliment the FN Five-seveN but ended up selling that. Too big to carry and nothing will ever replace my G19 for fit, feel and muscle memory.

It is way fun to shoot. Good for young and female shooters too as it has almost no recoil.
    I don't end up shooting it much myself. Of the 600 rounds fired, 500 has been other people!