JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sweet! I found my new bear gun!

Now if only there were lions and tigers around here....oh well....at least I have the neighborhood cats.

Here kitty kitty....

Conveniently left out Utah, Oregon, and New Mexico (which is between Arizona and Texas).

Heh.

Assault weapons are illegal in California. But they are legally sold in several nearby states, including Arizona, Nevada and Texas.

"Firearms are the tools of the trade for gang members and drug dealers."

I didn't realize I was a gang member or a drug dealer.

I also didn't realize you could use a .22mag to hunt "large lions, tigers and bears"

Idiots.

WHAT?!?!?! Illegal assault weapons and full autos, in the hands of criminals? And the law abiding citizens are outgunned? The cops are outgunned and unknowledgeable about the potential firepower of the criminals? HOW CAN THIS BE, KALIFORNIA HAS AN ASSAULT WEAPONS BAN? Hahaha! I thought the ban would cure all this. Hahaha!

Recent killings of four Oakland police officers gunned down by a parolee with a semi-automatic weapon has reignited cries for the federal government to reinstate a ban on assault weapons, which expired in 2004.
Hmmmm. So their beef is really with the parole board that turned this nut-job loose,..

And then the gun gets the blame. Meanwhile, they plan to turn loose another 26,000 inmates due to "budget shortfalls."

Authorities have noticed an increase in high-caliber weapons in Los Angeles. One of the most startling incidents was when a Fabrique National 57, an assault pistol used to kill big game, was found in a victim's car by detectives investigating a double-homicide last year in North Hollywood.
So if they are so darned effective why was this person the victim? Why wasn't (s)he found standing atop a pile of dead bodies, smoking gun in hand?
"Used to kill big game?" PULEEZE!?!

This article is proof positive that we need to toss out reporters and editors along with the politicians.

This article is so littered with factual errors it can only be interpreted as pure propaganda. The author of this piece of trash Sue Doyle, and her editor Carolina Garcia, have absolutely no journalistic integrity whatsoever. In my opinion, Fabrique Nationale should try and sue the LA Daily News. At the very least, they may be able to reach a settlement that gets these two charlatans fired. As long as propaganda like this continues to go unchallenged, so-called "journalists" will continue to feel unaccountable for the crap they try and pass off as fact. :angry:

GEE, and i just thought my 57 was a cop killer or other evil black pistol. now i have to buy more camo paint and give it a once over, wait, a 28 is a lion killer? a 28 (just 6 over a 22 cal). lets see, thats like shooting an elephant with a pellet gun

I'm glad to know that I can walk through the woods with impunity thanks to my Five-seveN bear-defense pistol.

The ignorance of these people is truly terrifying. How can we lose rights because of a few ignorant people?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top