JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
FN Herstal
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Here's what I have available for trade .... I have two Kimber Custom Shop .45 ACP pistols ( before the II came out ) for trade. One is the 4" model, two toned with Rosewood grips and the 5" model, other than barrel length is identical.

KIMBER Custom Shop pistols featuring Tritium night sights, stainless steel slide with black anodized aluminum frame, 4" & 5" inch barrel, SA 1911, Carry Melt treatment, ambidextrous thumb safety, & double diamond pattern checkered rosewood grips.

The 4" Kimber comes in with a GALCO "Miami Vice" shoulder holster in black harness leather. It has twin mag pouches on the opposite side to balance the rig. Matching belt tie downs as well. This pistol comes equipped with a Crimson Trace GRIP LASER, making fast draw/shoot from the hip accomplished easily. Put the red dot where ever you want the bullet to make contact, pull the custom trigger, and Bang. BULLSEYE.

The bigger brother, the 5" Kimber Custom Shop is in two tone with a black anodized aluminum lower, the frame and a stainless steel slide. I
Having been built in their exclusive Custom Shop, it also has the Custom Shop Treatment, including the melt down treatment of the upper so no snagging/no sharp corners, polished feed and ejection port, steel guide rod and spring.

****** There is skateboard tape on the grips and both sides of the slide., that I put there !!! With my old hands, it made racking the slide easier. I can simply peel it off and you'd never know it was there. It leaves NO RESIDUE. ******. And picture #4 shows the only blemish on the entire pistol. Its not a dent and can not be felt AT ALL, but more of a discoloration. I would say absolutely nothing to be concerned about unless you're strictly getting this pistol for show.

Aside from those two Kimbers, I also have a new FN-509 standard size. 15+1 capacity of 9mm ammo. This beautiful pistol makes for an ideal self protection, carry concealed firearm with its 4" barrel and rounded edges all around.

I can trade any or all of these pistols towards a FN545 as well as any cash necessary to balance a trade. Let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Richard

Feel free to ask for more questions and for more pics of the 4" Kimber and the FN 509. Unfortunately, NWFirearms limited me to just 5 pics.

20161004_104514.jpg Kimber5.jpeg Kimber4.jpeg Kimber3.jpeg Kimber2.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.