JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$650
Manufacturer
FN Herstal
Caliber
9mm
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
LE edition 509 that I haven't seen widely available. This is a 4.5" barreled version of the LAPDs new issued handgun. Nice OEM flat trigger that pulls nicer than the standard curved ones. Bought to use as a primary side arm but I am just too used to Glocks at this point and like the feel of my G17 better.

Like a 509 Tactical but instead of a threaded barrel you get an updated striker and a much nicer flat faced oem trigger.

Description from FN "The FN 509F MRD-LE1 delivers more precision and versatility than any other duty-rated handgun. Building on the proven FN 509 lineup, the exclusive upgrades for law enforcement place every advantage in officers' hands, with unmatched accuracy from a striker-fired handgun. Making up the new high-performance package is a conical striker, flat-faced duty-rated trigger, and the FN Low-Profile Optics-Mounting System™ , for fast sight acquisition and consistent shot placement."

-Comes with optics plates to mount basically anything including an ACRO.
-3x 17rd magazines
-1x 24rd magazine
Meet at A Cut Above Pawn in Aloha. Transfer is the responsibility of the buyer.

IMG_2875.jpg IMG_2877.jpg IMG_2878.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: