JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
FN Herstal
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Toledo
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I was able to pick up one of my dream rifles so I am trying to recoup some of the cost and well you know how it goes!

To help with that, I am posting up my FN 502 Tactical in the FDE color variant with the 10 and 15 round mags.

FN 502™ Tactical FDE | FN®

In the intrest of full transparency, I acquired this from another member on here, after getting it home and upon closer inspection, it turns out the extractor was missing and it did (passed tense) end up falling under the safety recall. I sent it back to FN and they repaired the extractor, performed the safety recall and did full inspection of the pistol and the mags. It had reportedly only seen a couple hundred rounds from the previous owner. I have not fired it personally but it was fully checked out by the manufacturer. What I'm saying is, it's in excellent condition overall!
It will come with everything it comes with from the factory which includes the following:
* 1× 15 round magazine
* 1× 10 round magazine
* All of the plates, screws and sights required to fit a red dot optic.
* Color matched case with manual, lock and letter from FN about the recall. (Also have emails concerned with the work done ect, that I can show the buyer upon meet up)
I searched for one of these for quite some time, specifically in FDE, and as far as I have been able to determine, they are out of stock almost everywhere and prices are being jacked up on places like gunjoker. These have been SUPER popular and rightfully so, as they are a BLAST to shoot and makes for an excellent and economical trainer pistol!

I am looking to get $500+ transfer/bgc for it. I feel that's a fair price considering everything I mentioned above and I am willing to meet with you at a mutually beneficial and agreed upon FFL. If we can meet at my local FFL, we can work something out on the transfer/bgc fees.
I AM NOT INTERESTED IN SHIPPING.
Thank you for checking out the post.

20220818_005635.jpg 20220818_005618.jpg 20220818_005443.jpg 20220818_005430.jpg 20220818_005413.jpg 20220818_005356.jpg 20220818_005337.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Anyone interested in this FN 502, I just want to say it is a joy to shoot. I have put around 7500-9000 rounds through mine since April 2022 and it loves copper plated ammo most. If you plan to put a Holosun red dot then the supplied mounting screws with the FN are not correct and FN will send you the correct ones for free.

Anyone interested in this FN 502, I just want to say it is a joy to shoot. I have put around 7500-9000 rounds through mine since April 2022 and it loves copper plated ammo most. If you plan to put a Holosun red dot then the supplied mounting screws with the FN are not correct and FN will send you the correct ones for free.
Thanks noble6 (Remember Reach ;))
As I stated in my post, this one has already been sent back to FN for the recall work. It WAS under the recall but it has since been fixed :D

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.