JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I got this Glock copy in a trade and its been a good shooter and one of the coolest conversation starters I've ever had. It has the Bill of Rights engraved on the slide and in the grooves on the slide there is really small engraving that says funny stuff like 'George Washington: Honor Virtue Integrity; Bill Clinton: No George Washington' 'Obamanomics: Lie and Steal' 'Ted Kennedy: good swimmer, bad lifeguard' Heres a link to FMK's website with all the gun specs:

<broken link removed>

I'm cleaning out the safe to get some money for a Saiga 12 conversion I'm working on, I'd like $300 for it FTF in WA.

Here are some pics of the gun:

P1040324.jpg

P1040325.jpg

P1040327.jpg

P1040328.jpg

P1040329.jpg

Last Edited:
The gun is still available but I got a stripped lower in a different trade so I'm just looking for cash or a 357 revolver now. PM me with any offers!

You forgot to mention it's 100% MADE IN THE USA. The quality looks to be on par with some more expensive imports. I am not in the market for a 9 but saw an ad in a magazine and started doing a search to see if these were popular and the price on them

BUMP this great gun is still available. I'm open to offers on it but found a revolver so I'm really just looking for cash now.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.