JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And therein lies the problem - this law screams 'Selective Enforcement'. So while many 'offenses' under this law may go unenforced leave it to one idealistic Crusader in Law Enforcement to make an example of someone.

I agree with you, selective enforcement. I wonder how long it will take for that idealistic crusader to catch his first example, I mean victim, I mean law breaker.
I have heard several questions asked about this or that being legal under the new law and the writers of this piece of s*** say "well that doesn't apply under 'the spirit of the law'." Well it seems this thing is so poorly written it can't possibly work, but the "spirit of the law" wasn't for it to work at all, it IS intended to eventually force law abiding citizens to register ALL firearms in the state of Washington. This is where they get two middle fingers from me! :mad:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top