JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Been going over what I have, what I actually use, and what I'll be using most in the foreseeable future and decided to pare down again. Not fire sale prices, but very fair, I think.

Rods & Reels:

Diawa 8'6" medium baitcaster rod with an Abu Garcia Silver Max reel $50

COF3DX3.jpg

xvfOlEw.jpg

Luhr Jensen 6' 2 piece ultralight spinning rod with Tennessee style handle (sliding band reel seat) $20

CfI2B7U.jpg

6aJhzd9.jpg

Tackle:

Random box of steelhead lures - mostly Blue Fox or Mepps spinners but a couple spoons, a wiggle wart, a spin & glo spinner, and a Rooster Tail sonic blade (I think that's the name) that I don't think has ever been wet. *SPF*

VOnN4k9.jpg

I get around the whole Portland metro area for work, so I'm flexible on meeting location. I work Sunday thru Thursday, noon to 9PM and I'll just throw the gear in the truck with me this week in case someone is interested. Not really able to ship this stuff right now, and not interested in splitting up the combos.

Call me at 5O3 858 O547. Thanks for looking.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top