JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well our side has been dubious on this crap since it started. Not sure if a case of a blind squirrel finding a nut, or just 1 of many things being validated.

Drinking fluoridated water during pregnancy may lower IQ in sons, controversial study says

4 points is the same as heavy marijuana use. It can be the difference between a managerial vs clerical job.

Between this and all the lead in the air from leaded gas, the boomer generation living in the cities got really screwed.

People growing up in the sticks on well water and not next to major highways got to keep all their brain cells.

Makes you wonder about the deeper causes of the divide in our country right now.
Now that's something I can sink my tooth into!

jk, dinclick

But look at how healthy my teeths is!

Hey genius, for the record that's pronounced, , "teef"!

34CAA05C-CE23-48C1-A8A7-D40E6FA78FE8.gif

:D

Every society needs its ditch diggers. Just ask Karl Marx.

Ditch diggers? We got those undocumented guys who come across the southern border for that.

Now, if your a ditch digger candidate in school your constantly told "you can change the world".

Next your indoctrinated on liberal causes such as hate, climate change etc.

Then when you pop out of school you are placed on welfare, inducted into antifa and sent to do battle so you can be a useful idiot and change the world as those who indoctrinated you, teachers, professors etc have prepared you to do.

Just ask Karl Marx? or his re-incarnations obumer, hillary, pelosi, schumer, inslee or any demo-craptic leader.

Ditch diggers? We got those undocumented guys who come across the southern border for that.

Now, if your a ditch digger candidate in school your constantly told "you can change the world".

Next your indoctrinated on liberal causes such as hate, climate change etc.

Then when you pop out of school you are placed on welfare, inducted into antifa and sent to do battle so you can be a useful idiot and change the world as those who indoctrinated you, teachers, professors etc have prepared you to do.

Just ask Karl Marx? or his re-incarnations obumer, hillary, pelosi, schumer, inslee or any demo-craptic leader.
I think you need to see the whole movie.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top