JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well our side has been dubious on this crap since it started. Not sure if a case of a blind squirrel finding a nut, or just 1 of many things being validated.

Drinking fluoridated water during pregnancy may lower IQ in sons, controversial study says

4 points is the same as heavy marijuana use. It can be the difference between a managerial vs clerical job.

Between this and all the lead in the air from leaded gas, the boomer generation living in the cities got really screwed.

People growing up in the sticks on well water and not next to major highways got to keep all their brain cells.

Makes you wonder about the deeper causes of the divide in our country right now.

Then there was that study which found plaque from the mouth forming deposits in the brain was directly linked to Alzheimer's Disease...

maxresdefault.jpg

Flouride, Flu shots, Vaccines for children and the list goes on and on of what people (who know zero about medicine) will rail against, as they 'know' what's good and bad medicine.

A while back Lars Larson was encouraging the use of fluoridated water because 'there are a lot of people who do not have good oral hygiene and it ends up costing a lot of money for tax payers'...I wanted to ask Lars if he would be willing to have a can of powdered Chinese fluoride at home for his own personal consumption. Never got the chance to ask old Lars about that one.

Yup.
There's a reason some of us that worked in a medical field
are skeptical of all the dire warnings we hear.
It is a curiosity why that fact is not the largest blip on the radar. Probably not a stretch to assume quite a few victims of those mistakes are children. Also forces me to consider all the gun control rhetoric is not really about innocent lives at all.

4 points is marginal depending on your baseline.

A drop from 145 to 141 isn't going to keep you from whatever job you want:rolleyes:

Yeah but lets be fair, not many of us are starting at 145.

I can sit my but down and figure out a boomstick, or design up machinery in CAD all day, but I ain't no genius and I don't speak so gud. I need all those points I can get!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top