JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't drop your gun! That being said I have drop a gun once putting it back in the safe. It was in condition one and did not go off. Safeties work and you'd have to throw it at the ground hard muzzle down to have any chance of making my guns go off accidentally. However there were a couple new rugers that were recalled because allegedly they would go off if dropped and you were unlucky. The SR9 and LCP if I remember correctly.

Don't drop your gun! That being said I have drop a gun once putting it back in the safe. It was in condition one and did not go off. Safeties work and you'd have to throw it at the ground hard muzzle down to have any chance of making my guns go off accidentally. However there were a couple new rugers that were recalled because allegedly they would go off if dropped and you were unlucky. The SR9 and LCP if I remember correctly.

Amen. S&W has a recall out for certain of their Walther PPKs regarding a similar issue.

If you have an accidental discharge and injur someone else through your own carelessness, be ready to face the music, either civilly or criminally. If some yahoo dropped his piece while taking a dump and put a bullet in my leg, there would he **** to pay.

If you have an accidental discharge and injur someone else through your own carelessness, be ready to face the music, either civilly or criminally. If some yahoo dropped his piece while taking a dump and put a bullet in my leg, there would he **** to pay.
I agree, the safe handling of your fire arm is your responsibility.

Amen. S&W has a recall out for certain of their Walther PPKs regarding a similar issue.

Someone would need to pay the piper (so to speak), but that would be between me and the idiot. The criminal justice system should stay the heck out of this one. Its a civil matter.

I would love to know what type of gun it was since most modern handguns are supposedly "drop safe." She might have a case against the manufacturer.

PS: The S&W recall involves the guns firing when the decocker/safety is employed...not when being dropped. Which is far worse in some ways. :)

Sounds like that person did not like hearing "sorry, I don't have a square to spare"

Toilet Paper Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Yeah but then you could get that job at I-Hop... :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads