JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So now it's okay to shoot at police that appropriately identify themselves, as long as your sorry and put your gun down…

Amazing how people are no longer accountable for their behaviors in our new modern, woke society.

:s0054:

Hmmmm…. Not what I got from the linked news article, even after rereading it. Seemed the police did identify themselves 3 times before hitting the door. And it's inferred they followed protocol, as there's nothing contrary to that in the states attorney letter included in the article.

As for the injured child, we'll we all know that's going to result in a seven figure payout…

I don't necessarily agree with the process and procedures deployed for serving such a warrant. But if one puts oneself in that position, then what can one possibly expect…

Hmmmm…. Not what I got from the linked news article, even after rereading it. Seemed the police did identify themselves 3 times before hitting the door. And it's inferred they followed protocol, as there's nothing contrary to that in the states attorney letter included in the article.
Sometimes you need to click on the other linked articles to get all the info

"Before you enter into a property with a legitimate warrant, you must knock and announce and wait 15 seconds," Bryant said. "But when we look at the police report, it says very clearly, 'knocked loudly on the front door and announced search warrant for approximately 10 seconds.' That is not within policy."

Sometimes you need to click on the other linked articles to get all the info

"Before you enter into a property with a legitimate warrant, you must knock and announce and wait 15 seconds," Bryant said. "But when we look at the police report, it says very clearly, 'knocked loudly on the front door and announced search warrant for approximately 10 seconds.' That is not within policy."

Fair enough, missed that. Appreciate the correction. So the police failed to follow policy. And the warrantee will still stand to get a ridiculous settlement for the kid falling out the back seat of the police car…

What brought the police to his door in the first place?

Why doesn't the article discuss that...?

-Robert
That was my question upon reading both linked articles. What's he suspected of doing? Would seem to be a relevant piece of info to provide, no? o_O

Circling back to that part for a second, I don't know about you, but for me there is no amount of "figures" that I would look at and go "Hmmmm, yeah, go ahead and F my kid up"
Totally agreed my friend. Our children are not only too precious, they're our hope for the future.

The point I was trying to make regarding the potential settlement was, here we have someone living a felonious lifestyle who now has the potential of a windfall because some cop screwed up…. Kinda ridiculous in my mind…

Totally agreed my friend. Our children are not only too precious, they're our hope for the future.

The point I was trying to make regarding the potential settlement was, here we have someone living a felonious lifestyle who now has the potential of a windfall because some cop screwed up…. Kinda ridiculous in my mind…
Well, I guess, except that . . .

"He wasn't a convicted felon, he wasn't a person of interest," Marcus Lett, a relative of Marioneaux, said.

But why take a relatives word for it?

In the days following, Pensacola Police told Channel 3 the search warrant was in relation to a shooting near downtown Pensacola on Jan. 22. Police also said Marioneaux Jr. is not a suspect in the unsolved case that left two men injured.

As for the injured child, we'll we all know that's going to result in a seven figure payout…

I don't necessarily agree with the process and procedures deployed for serving such a warrant. But if one puts oneself in that position, then what can one possibly expect…
I recall reading, for a different situation regarding a warrant arrest, that sometimes these police have the wrong address due to bad intel or perp having the same name and even similar demographics. So, not all persons who have po-pos "who-banging-at-the-door" are the actual perps. Glad he was not shot.

Last Edited:
Well, I guess, except that . . .

"He wasn't a convicted felon, he wasn't a person of interest," Marcus Lett, a relative of Marioneaux, said.

But why take a relatives word for it?

In the days following, Pensacola Police told Channel 3 the search warrant was in relation to a shooting near downtown Pensacola on Jan. 22. Police also said Marioneaux Jr. is not a suspect in the unsolved case that left two men injured.

We'll, look at me with all egg on my face this morning…. :eek:

Reading Rainbow - "The more you know!"

Or something along those lines.
Looking for this? :)

TheMoreYouKnow.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA