JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
15 types of locations where they're currently prohibited in the state.
This includes jails, police stations, courthouses, schools, polling places, airports and locations where alcohol is sold.

So they are trying to get where Oregon already is? I think only courtrooms are called out here, :cool: but I could be wrong.

All such restrictions in government locations should be removed. However private businesses should ban or not as they please.

So they are trying to get where Oregon already is? I think only courtrooms are called out here, :cool: but I could be wrong.

All such restrictions in government locations should be removed. However private businesses should ban or not as they please.
Mostly agree. The untimate solution to the property rights issue is to prohibit signs from carrying the weight of the law (like Oregon). That way everyones rights are respected.

you know what they say. Only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun. If I am not allowed then I don't go, with very few acceptions. ;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top