JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just Me, I have a wife, four young children, and two great grandparents that live in our home ATM. I would guess that it would be fine with you if the cops broke into my home tonight and then shoots and kills me because I would be a threat to them if I was holding my firearm trying to protect my household?

I thought we were talking about cops being cold-hearted by shooting at targets of innocent people just for fun. The scenario you give has nothing to do with shoot/no-shoot targets for training.

Father of four:
If a pregnant lady or a small child pulled a gun on me I would try to take cover and try to reason with them.

Just Me:
There are cops who have done that and gotten shot for their troubles. Ever heard of action vs. reaction?

Look at all the printable targets that were available (and probably still are) of Osama Bin Laden and several others - and these do not just resemble them - they are pictures of them.

Last time I went shooting I had a really nice group from 20 yards that absolutely ruined Osama's turbin.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top