JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is what neighborhood associations get you. Tiny people thinking they have great power. Its a damn BBQ.

Either he's Vegan OR just a little man trying to stir up stuff to seem big.
A single weekend BBQ? Come on.. Even if ALL the smoke was pouring into my yard its only for the duration of the cooking, after that its all good. And shoot.. If it really did smoke me out of my back yard all they gotta do is share some of that BBQ and its all good, I got fans Ill just move the smoke (smell) away simple as that.

Apparently it's not a single weekend grill out. Rumor mill was that the guy does it quite frequently.

Still doesn't justify the big wigs from saying I'll fine you.

If that sets precedent then I want neighbors cats to be culled when they jump the fence and bubblegum in my garden. Heck even when they cross the fence period!!

It is ok to BBQ if you keep the smoke in your yard????? How in the hell are you going to do that? This has nothing to do with associations but rather a bitty down the street that will not mind her own bushiness.

I wonder if I can do what the lady did. Guy next door cooks ribs all the time and it makes me hungry. That disturbs my peace as then I have to bbq to fill that hole in my stomach. If he never cooked those ribs I would be satisfied with something simple.

Hopefully we have a little man to come assess it in our neighborhood. Really just want to see a guy that looks like that telling my retired Marine neighbor he cannot BBQ. That would be a fun show to watch.

Apparently it's not a single weekend grill out. Rumor mill was that the guy does it quite frequently.

Still doesn't justify the big wigs from saying I'll fine you.

If that sets precedent then I want neighbors cats to be culled when they jump the fence and bubblegum in my garden. Heck even when they cross the fence period!!
EXACTLY! I hate those effing "out door" cats.

So I had smoke ROLLING out of my charcoal fired grill tonight. From 4:30-7. I mean it was running on all 8 cylinders and dang it was some good food.

The wind is almost always blowing north to south at the times I grill/smoke.

I'm really waiting for the ONE person next to me to say something. Older lady with those cats (@ZA_Survivalist) I referenced earlier.

So I could see how that could be an irritation, but when it's good food... Come over to complain and I hope you stick around for some and go home happy.

Any neighbor of mine that makes smoke I'll put up with if they put up with mine.

Oh that's it!!

Maybe the complaining neighbor is a PETA sponsor or is some corporate chicken terrorist??? Vegan maybe? Nah can't be vegan they would have told them about it already. Hahahahahahah

The REAL problem is the voters that wont get rid of planners. We need to get rid of these planning and zoning departments that are taking away our property rights! I guarantee you this was some city zoning code, not voted in by the voters, but by written and approved by the elected.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top