JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Everyone knows you have to ghillie up to shoot down drones.

Or maybe this since it's Florida.

download.jpeg

His conviction was back in 2013, if he lived in AZ, he coulda already had his rights restored
I understand that ...the article , such as it was...poor reporting and all....did not state that his Rights were restored.

My point was...
If you are already guilty of doing something against the law...like being a convicted felon* and you are in possession of a firearm....Why do something to get law enforcement's attention...?
*As in one who does not have his Rights restored....
Andy

I wonder if...
You had a bucket of water...and "threw" the water into the air...the water would knock down the drone...if the drone were low enough...

After all...its a hot day in Florida...and water falling down on you is just to cool off.....nothing illegal 'bout that.
Andy

I wonder if...
You had a bucket of water...and "threw" the water into the air...the water would knock down the drone...if the drone were low enough...

After all...its a hot day in Florida...and water falling down on you is just to cool off.....nothing illegal 'bout that.
Andy
Trained hawk for the deniability win.

IANAL -- but I am pretty sure it is a Federal Felony to Fire at any Air Craft.

So, shooting it down would be a violation of US Code 32 and could see you spend a considerable portion of your life behind bars if convicted – up to 20 years!

I actually found a drone in a tree in my back yard last month. It had NO BUSINESS being in my back yard.

I have been keeping it in the back and I talk to it while I am doing yard work.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top