JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So this is a win for the anti-rights idiots. An Innocent man loses his rights and property. The "guilty" party, although it was only based on allegations and the low burden of proof should be alarming, remains free.

Again, if this woman was truly afraid for her life and the bad guy was such a threat and destroyed her property, why was he not arrested? Just taking a gun from a maniac doesn't stop him from being a maniac.

Last Edited:
Some people would not have complied, created a national media spectacle "stand off" and used it to call for the review of the case where an innocent man is being confused for a guilty one, at which time, being fully willing to comply with the state actors after such review had taken place.

Hope he owns half the county before he's through with them.

38984-LWYRUP_3237b6aa-5b91-453b-aaf0-8c920d974d6d_grande.jpg

...Again, if this woman was truly afraid for her to life and the bad guy was such a threat and destroyed her property, why was he not arrested? Just taking a gun from a maniac doesn't stop him from being a maniac.

Apparently in the rainbow and unicorn land where these folks THINK they live, doing so turns everyone into a stay puff marshmallow "person".

Sad.

This is another reason I believe in the "Gray Man" policy of no gun attire or stickers adorning my vehicles. These anti-gunner, anti-2A types are mentally ill and can't be trusted...IMO.

Cases like this are interesting. More likely it will be an -ex as the accuser.

People tend to have to get worked up when breaking up. Guess what is easy to add to that - "feeling afraid of you and your ready access to weapons"

Double if there is a child or pet involved. You want joint custody of Rex?

What these dolts dont realize is cases like this and red flag laws will have the opposite effect of saving lives. These laws only give unstable anti social young men more reason to seclude themselves from society and not get help.
I strongly think the powers at be want to fully marginalize gun owners and socially ostracize them with the INTENT of radicallizing gun owners so they can use fringe cases of people breaking as an excuse to further their agenda of disarming the power of our people.
"The land of the free"
Gun owners have to start being quiet socially about what they have and what they support. Any neighbor any coworker any extended family member could instantly become a threat if these laws persist down the path they are going.
Someone dealing with depression might not get help if they know all of their bubblegum might be copped without due process.

Nothing happens to false accusers. I know this from personal experience.

My story here
As an astute person would notice with my CHL's still intact, my purchasing of firearms and owning suppressors... she was full of crap and truth won, but nothing happened from her allegations.

Last Edited:
Hope he owns half the county before he's through with them.

View attachment 610069

As I read this, the WA red flag law indicates that if the state screws up, you can't sue, although it could be read merely to say that the red flag law doesn't create a new kind of liability theory:

Except as provided in RCW 7.94.120, this chapter does not impose criminal or civil liability on any person or entity for acts or omissions related to obtaining an extreme risk protection order or ex parte extreme risk protection [order] including, but not limited to, reporting, declining to report, investigating, declining to investigate, filing, or declining to file a petition under this chapter.

Chapter 7.94 RCW: EXTREME RISK PROTECTION ORDER ACT

EDIT: obviously WA law doesn't apply in FL and he might be able to sue, I would certainly hope so. It might even be a good US Supreme Court case -- it seems that his due process were wholly violated and the police committed theft the moment it was obvious he was not the right guy and they took his stuff anyway.

Gun owners have to start being quiet socially about what they have and what they support. Any neighbor any coworker any extended family member could instantly become a threat if these laws persist down the path they are going.
Someone dealing with depression might not get help if they know all of their bubblegum might be copped without due process.
No, if they force us underground they win.
Nothing happens to false accusers. I know this from personal experience.
And there's the most dangerous aspect of "Red flag laws"

There MUST be a consequence for false accusations or else revenge becomes the only option and even the anti-gunners aren't so stupid as to want a bloodbath

Last edited by a moderator:
Red flag laws based on thought police and dubious allegations or "broken laws" like arbitrary magazine capacity bans and so forth are the most dangerous concept ever presented in our modern society.

They will rapidly be expanded and weaponized and entirely gut the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 8th, and 14th Amendments.

These are scary times and everyone who cares about liberty on the left, right, or center should push back very hard on this terrifying stuff. This will be the end of American in rapid fashion.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top