JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"The woman, who was shot in the upper body........"

OK, I could make a few jokes here but they wouldn't be family-friendly. :D
Sooooooo, both of them ended up stiff in bed?
Just cuz that's where it ended up, doesn't mean that's where it started out!!! :eek:
Did he shoot that load on purpose? Prematurely? Maybe he meant it for somewhere else? :D
I think it was Col. Mustard in the study with the pipe.

tumblr_oki3sydscL1s79vp8o1_500.gif

Wife just wandered through and observed this bizarre-o thread. She is as perplexed as I am. The short conversation indicated these are two of our most very favorite things. But combining them is just not computing. :s0112:

So, dude was afixing his "suppressor" when it "Went Off" and shot his load neckles style?
Got it! Forplay is removing a concealed carry piece, clearing it and making safe!

I think that this story is really strange.

I bet that the man intended on murdering the woman. Furthermore, what woman is going to let a man play with a firearm while they are having sex?!

Fair and speedy trial.

And if he is found guilty for being STUPID or full of crapola - Deliberate Murdering Intentions... he should get the Death Penalty. Shot by a firing squad or hung in the public square.

Cate

I'm thinking that since no trumpets, windmills or otters were involved, it might have been some other state, but on the other hand, you have to give some folks the benefit of the doubt...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top