JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Remember, Florida led the way with the first "shall issue" concealed carry laws in the good ole US of A as I recall. That's led to other states following suit. Perhaps this is the push that "constitutional carry" needs to sweep the nation.

Well that and the dems soft on crime, hard on victims, stance…

Go Florida…. Led the change to "shall issue" and now finally getting onboard with constitutional carry…. Criminals beware, those ole geezers in Florida are probably armed…

Oregon will never, ever, ever, ever, ever see constitutional carry…. Oregon is forever blue and forever lost….

The U.S. now has a majority of states with constitutional carry laws on the books after Florida Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis signed a bill into law Monday that eliminates the requirement for an individual to obtain a permit to carry a concealed firearm.
Florida, gettin' better everyday.

Over 50% of the states and well over 50% of the land mass is now Constitutional Carry.

constitutional-carry-current.jpg

Still no open carry though in Florida.

Over 50% of the states and well over 50% of the land mass is now Constitutional Carry.

View attachment 1396927

This again is the "unintended consequences" of the party who has all my life wanted to take my guns. The entire time they have been after guns they have been pro criminal. As crime keeps getting worse more people buy guns. LOVE IT!

View attachment 1396927

We can now add Nebraska to the list Constitutional Carry (begins September 7, 2023).

Can non-residents carry concealed?
Yes, North Dakota is the lone "residents only" state.
Pretty timely...9 days later North Dakota fixes this^^^^

Beginning August 1, 2023, North Dakota will be a constitutional carry state for both residents and non-residents of the state. This change was made on April 12, 2023 when Governor Doug Burgum signed HB 1339, allowing non-residents the ability to concealed carry under North Dakota's permitless carry laws.

https://gunlawsuits.org/gun-laws/north-dakota/constitutional-carry/

Right_to_Carry%2C_timeline.gif

310px-Concealed_carry_across_USA_by_county.svg.png

Winnin' :s0023:

To the anti-2A'ers :s0066:

We can now add Nebraska to the list Constitutional Carry (begins September 7, 2023).

Pretty timely...9 days later North Dakota fixes this^^^^

Beginning August 1, 2023, North Dakota will be a constitutional carry state for both residents and non-residents of the state. This change was made on April 12, 2023 when Governor Doug Burgum signed HB 1339, allowing non-residents the ability to concealed carry under North Dakota's permitless carry laws.

https://gunlawsuits.org/gun-laws/north-dakota/constitutional-carry/

View attachment 1431949

View attachment 1431950

Winnin' :s0023:

To the anti-2A'ers :s0066:
My problem is the poor holstering techniques I've seen, heck there's usually no holster at all (Glock in BBall shorts or unholstered in a purse are typical). I also worry about the safety of myself and my family with so many poorly trained new carriers running around. A little training goes a long way, but frequent training helps instill safe handling and makes the 2A community look better.

My problem is the poor holstering techniques I've seen, heck there's usually no holster at all (Glock in BBall shorts or unholstered in a purse are typical). I also worry about the safety of myself and my family with so many poorly trained new carriers running around. A little training goes a long way, but frequent training helps instill safe handling and makes the 2A community look better.
Cause the "course" you have to take in Oregon for your CHL is so much better in regards to training……

If people want to train they will. If they don't then guess what…. they won't. A "permit" won't affect that.

If you have a pulse, can breathe, and don't have any felonies you can get a CHL.

Just what we need, a bunch of Florida Man(s) running around with a striker pistol shoved in their cut-off frayed jeans whilst swigging Steel Reserve or Mickey's, unaware that shooting at gators and missing by five feet doesn't qualify them as safe, responsible gun owners. 😉

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top