JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Do you have examples off Portland's Illegal ordinances? Only two that I can think of are Port of Portland PD ban in non secure area of airport (which I believe has been corrected) and the University Systema attempt to regulate carry by students...

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

Do you have examples off Portland's Illegal ordinances? Only two that I can think of are Port of Portland PD ban in non secure area of airport (which I believe has been corrected) and the University Systema attempt to regulate carry by students...

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

The laws passed in the last year regarding reporting stolen firearms, storage of firearms, etc. There were a number of ones that looked illegal.

I like the enforcement provision of Florida's law. I wonder if the Portland city council would have thought about the questionable ordinances a bit harder if they would each be personally liable. I also imagine no cop would enforce them. 5k and your job are pretty high stakes.

While under the Oregon Constitution they can have a regulation to ban loaded carry for those without CHL. They do NOT have the authority to ban loaded magazines (which I believe is still standing in their ordinance book).

Glad to see Florida following Washingtons lead!!
We've had State preemption since at least 1983
Concealed carry since sometime in the 1930's
Must issue CPL licenses since about 1963

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads