JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's ok to murder some lowlife because they have a weapon in their hand? Even tho they are not threatening you or anyone else with it? Then you would be ok with cops shooting you or a friend/relative without warning merely because there was a weapon in hand but pointed in a safe direction? You're ok with cops, city officials, or armed citizens killing all thieves in the city? Or in their businesses?

The actions of this entitled hothead make all armed citizens look bad, and increase the case for removal of 2A rights... a GOOD DA prosecutes such irresponsible and impulsive behavior... I hope he fries as a lesson to all carry holders to resist temptation.

Everybody seemed to miss the part where I acknowledge it is a bad shooting. No, I don't agree with it. It happened, I bet he wishes he could take it back. 2nd degree murder seems a little steep for a killing a robber. I hoped the DA would have used his discretion to choose a lower charge. Of course I don't agree with your silly case above shooting armed citizens. Now all the thieves? Maybe... All the armed thieves? Sounding better. All the armed habitual criminals currently stealing my stuff. Yes. What was he going to use that hatchet for I wonder...

Everybody seemed to miss the part where I acknowledge it is a bad shooting. No, I don't agree with it. It happened, I bet he wishes he could take it back. 2nd degree murder seems a little steep for a killing a robber. I hoped the DA would have used his discretion to choose a lower charge. Of course I don't agree with your silly case above shooting armed citizens. Now all the thieves? Maybe... All the armed thieves? Sounding better. All the armed habitual criminals currently stealing my stuff. Yes. What was he going to use that hatchet for I wonder...

Well, my silly case was driven by your "I see why it was a bad shoot BUT"...

Illustrating silliness by being silly. Your further comments are more of the same. Not worth arguing about. Me? I say kill all gang bangers on sight. Got a doo rag or MS13 tats... they're gone!! :D

Doesn't look like a good shoot to me. I think the shooter over-reacted. It doesn't appear that he was threatened, but there is no audio, so we do not know what was said or implied. Nonetheless, shoplifting doesn't really warrant a death sentence. Incidents like this make us all look bad in the eyes of the non-gun public.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top