JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I posted this on the humor thread too, but here is an example of someone highly unlikely to assist the police in any way - just be warned, it is NSFW:

Good lord they were tolerant of her BS. I'd have used one of those bright yellow tazers and zapped the foul right out of her mouth.

50 year old talking like a 16 year old:eek:

A bully trying to blame police for bullying. The hypocrisy is so thick you could cut it with a knife.

The OP is a great share, thank you.

So true.

And just to be clear. I would give my life to help a Cop.
You're kidding, right? I wouldn't give my life to help a cop, but I would help. I think also that 20% of cops in every department aren't good cops. Besides, I would help my wife and kid before I would give up my life to a person I don't even know, like a cop.
Just my feelings, and you have yours.
Sifu

Perfect timing in my opinion. Should this have happened 12 hours later probably would have had a deceased police officer and a thug on the lamb. Kudos to the citizen for being Jonny on the spot.

What a crude old hippie! The 60's (and early 70's) are over. It's time to grow up. (It may be a bit late for this self-centered old cow)! This is an adult with a child's attitude. Her language belies her lack of social graces, education and civil demeanor.

Definitely a Hillary Clinton supporter... (and they say dinosaurs no longer roam the earth).

Last Edited:
You're kidding, right? I wouldn't give my life to help a cop, but I would help. I think also that 20% of cops in every department aren't good cops. Besides, I would help my wife and kid before I would give up my life to a person I don't even know, like a cop.
Sifu

I didn't say I would ''TRY'' to get myself killed! :s0140:

And yes. I would help out anybody I saw in harms way. In any way I could.
Besides don't go counting me out just yet! I'm pretty good. ;)

Last Edited:
Sadly that old lady (and those of her ilk) would be the first to call the police if they needed help and the Police would respond w/o delay. Hypocrite is the perfect word.

Sifu

Ditto. Me and my family first. I will go as far as I can possibly go and still go home alive. I might make a mistake, but I intend to come home. I want my cops alive and healthy, but no one is going to take care of my family if I'm gone.

Sifu

I'm with you on this. No one (so to speak) would show up to my funeral and no one would support my family even if I was protecting someone with a badge.

Passerby shoots, kills motorist assaulting deputy after traffic stop

This is the part of the article that is hard to believe:

The suspect was armed, attacked an officer, and the deputy requested the CHL shoot the suspect. And they are even considering filing charges????

The suspect was armed, attacked an officer, and the deputy requested the CHL shoot the suspect. And they are even considering filing charges????
Let me take a stab at an answer:

The attacker was an unarmed black man and the citizen was an "old white guy" with a gun.

After the Trayvon Martin debacle...would you release any names?

So true.

And just to be clear. I would give my life to help a Cop.
I and a coworker stopped to help a highway patrolman (kinda puny one, too) who was wrestling with a guy, along a two lane highway. We asked if he needed help and he replied that it was under control (we hung around and watched, anyway).

So, yes, I would stop to help a cop (again). As for giving my life...only if the perp had a weapon that nobody noticed, until it was too late.

"It was unclear if charges would be sought." Really? If this situation is as clear cut as it sounds why the Hell is that even brought up? People cant defend themselves (Or in this case others) in this country without someone screaming for jail time.

I posted this on the humor thread too, but here is an example of someone highly unlikely to assist the police in any way - just be warned, it is NSFW:

The only good thing about the woman doing the video is to know that there are idiots like her out there; they (folk like her) and criminals are one of the main challenge America faces. Wish there were all gone...perhaps some day... Donald?

I think (due to the U.S. eroded sense of justice) that they down play the 'we aren't going to a darn thing' regarding this incident. Heck, the citizen should get a medal, really. I do however, wish the officer had fired on the attacker, rather than risk his life...after a 100 mile persuit! Where was his back-up??? Can't afford more cops?
Perhaps we might consider an authorized concealed carry person as a second line of defense...for me it's a first line.

I believe we all have been victims of the 'criminal rights' in America and hopefully we can regain the right to live peaceably without wondering if we will be prosecuted for doing the right thing to a perpetrator....stopping their crimes.

The only good thing about the woman doing the video is to know that there are idiots like her out there; they (folk like her) and criminals are one of the main challenge America faces. Wish there were all gone...perhaps some day... Donald?

The amazing thing about America is that you get the best of people, and sometimes, the worst of people, but the country itself is still awesome!! We have to take a little crap to get a whole heck of a lot of greatness!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top