JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So here's a heartwarming story about a man who defended himself and the other customers of an internet cafe against two armed robbers.

What gets me about this story is that the two perpetrators posted bail and were immediately released! There's all the talk about reducing gun violence and yet armed criminals are released immediately? Why were they allowed to post bail?

Florida customer shoots suspects during Internet cafe robbery | Fox News

Geezerswithguns looks like an available website!

They are out on bail because criminals like these serve a useful purpose. They scare the sheep into submission so they'll cry to mommy government for protection and help. Fodder to be repeated 50x on the evening 'news' IF it would have been a COP taking those shots. Since it was a citizen, it won't make even a 2x repeat.

My best guess on why they were allowed to post bail was so the police department/sheriff's office don't get stuck with the medical bills. I know that we wouldn't send a warrant or parole hold out until we confirmed that the offender was not in the hospital to avoid the medical bills. There are some rare occasions where exceptions were made but not many.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top